When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Navitimer Gmt Question

joujeh

I am looking into buying the Breitling Navitimer with asian 7750 and GMT hand but I have a question about the size and the thickness of the watch. Does anyone own this here? what are the actual dimensions and how does it actually wear being that thick and that big.. Pls let know before I take the plunge with one from andrew with a nice black dial..

thanks

IK

@joujeh

I have that Navitimer World/GMT for some months now, got the white dialed version (looks cleaner allthough the dial is crowded) and wear it on a dark gray leather strap.

The size is 46mm but it does not appear that big, this size fits greatly into the Navitimer design (all others are a tad too small), it wears way smaller than a 47mm FIDDY.

Also the thickness is no problem at all.....actually the caseback seems to "cascade" from the outside to the inside.

Overall this Navi is a stunning piece, I love mine and wear it to "dress-down-business-dates".

For the size......don´t you worry my friend......for the black dial....rethink cause the dial has no AR coating at all and a black dial shows heavy reflections!

My 0.02$

Theo

P.S.:...sorry no wrist shot at hand!

Agree with PAM1A in most of his reflections, but I like the black dial much more than the white :lol:

You should not worry too much about the size, the Fiddy and the Navi World were my two latest purchases, and the Navi W wears A LOT smaller than the almighty Fiddy. It has been my everday wearer since it arrived, on a very nice black BOB strap well worth the money.

189411-5198.jpg

I found the regular Navi's to be too small even for my wrist, the thickness - wel, it ain't a slim and elegant dress watch, but hey, it has a goood appearance both for casual and dressy occations.

189411-5199.jpg

Despite the well known flaws, like a small date window etc, this watch/strap combo gave me a goood feeling, and that is really what this hobby is about for me. :)

Well, my 0.02$ anyway.

189411-5200.jpg

189411-5201.jpg

• 2 months later...
Agree with PAM1A in most of his reflections, but I like the black dial much more than the white :lol:

You should not worry too much about the size, the Fiddy and the Navi World were my two latest purchases, and the Navi W wears A LOT smaller than the almighty Fiddy. It has been my everday wearer since it arrived, on a very nice black BOB strap well worth the money.

232998-11831.jpg

I found the regular Navi's to be too small even for my wrist, the thickness - wel, it ain't a slim and elegant dress watch, but hey, it has a goood appearance both for casual and dressy occations.

232998-11832.jpg

Despite the well known flaws, like a small date window etc, this watch/strap combo gave me a goood feeling, and that is really what this hobby is about for me. :)

Well, my 0.02$ anyway.

232998-11833.jpg

232998-11834.jpg

Do you know if all Navitimer GMT's suffer from the problem that the inside and outside scales of the circular slide rule don't match up? I bought one and I love it, but I'm not happy with the slide rule scales.