When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HOTREPLICA.com ??!!

Jagger

The questions risen on this topic are prettey simple. Some member askked for feedback about hotreplica. We all know the good deallers on this forum, but also nobody reported any fraud about hotreplica, so if someone has no knowledge about this or other site should be careful before raising suspictions. period.

My statement is nothing personal and wasn't against anyone here. I don't need to deal with the site to tell you my experience. Fact is whoever is trying to sell a $150-$250 ETA at $500+ SUCKS!

Fruad or not, that doesn't matter.

My statement is nothing personal and wasn't against anyone here. I don't need to deal with the site to tell you my experience. Fact is whoever is trying to sell a $150-$250 ETA at $500+ SUCKS!

Fruad or not, that doesn't matter.

I really wish you were right, but as a matter of fact a wholesale price of asian watch somewhere outside of China must be in excess of $40. I can imagine what you can get for such a price from the web site you have mentioned. What you pay is what you get. BTW the watch I have purchased from hotreplica still works :)