When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Payment Method--> Need Help

crawlercat

I want to buy a swiss chrono from one of our trusted dealer UE based. He asked me to pay for it by moneybookers.com because he had a recent paypal issue. The problem is that moneybookers.com allow me to transfer only 500 euros every 60 days and the cost of the watch and accessory is higher than this limit. Which other payment method can I use? I hate Western Union, they’re too expensive.

This is not my first purchase and in the past months I bought 2 watches using PayPal but now this option isn’t still available.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Cheers

Can you open 2 Moneybookers accounts and use 2 different cards/payment methods to transfer the money to MB?

No I can't open two different account because Moneybookers control your id by credit card number or bank account number. They allows you to transfer maximum 500 euros every 60 days not a cent can exced this limit.

No I can't open two different account because Moneybookers control your id by credit card number or bank account number. They allows you to transfer maximum 500 euros every 60 days not a cent can exced this limit.

In that case, I guess that unless you can persuade a friend to let you use theirs you are stuck.