When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Kinetic? No, Pathetic

sssurfer

wow...

someone is seriously getting screwed on that one.

but the seller has only three feedbacks; selling psychedelic mushrooms and buying a cheap straight razor. and hidden bidder id's, shill city :(

anyone who bids on that deserves what they get i suppose.

@longshot: nice find on the amanita muscaria, ls! :lol:

Frankly, this guy looks more pathethic/fool than criminal. I just wonder how his wife could withstand 8 years.

@kruzer00: does the "K" in "Pre-K" stand for Kinetic, Warren, or is there another pun (besides Pre-A/Pre-V) I am missing here? Does "Pre-K" mean something specific in English?

(a dumb question, I suppose)

WTF??

Correct me if I am wrong, but did someone actually pay over a grand for that piece of [censored]??

Did anyone read the answer to the question, "sadly I don't think I will find the paperwork and box..."

Wow, if people are really that stupid on ebay I have a couple of magic beans I would like to sell. Maybe I should list a watch or two for a high one.

Unbelievable.

"nb. i listed this item previously and it was removed, after several emails with ebay staff i was granted the opportunity to relist my watch. thanking them."

So all you need to do is tell eBay its genuine but I lost the box and papers and they let you list your rep!

I wonder if the guy who won the "Panerai" is the same guy that won the mushrooms :lol:

So all you need to do is tell eBay its genuine but I lost the box and papers and they let you list your rep!

He never asked for it. Ebay cannot guarantee you can relist your auction, they can only pull it when requested.

I've seen tons of auctions saying "Ebay approved me selling this beautiful swiss made A++++ replica"....yes, literally in those words. They just dont realise that when Vero finds it, its gone, again and again.