When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Datejust with new style jubilee bracelet

Spoooooonz

Are these new style DJ with rolesor clasp accurate? My understanding whas hat the new style bracelet was paired with a slightly redesigned DJ case.

You are full of questions! You ought to spend some time getting to know the people around here. How would you respond if a total stranger walked up to you and started asking you a million questions?

You need to investigate this question a bit more. I will tell you that if you are unsure of how appropriate the new bracelet is, ask the dealer to put an old Flip-lock on the watch. They are still available and the dealer would most likely be more than happy to oblige you.

/Tim

You are full of questions! You ought to spend some time getting to know the people around here. How would you respond if a total stranger walked up to you and started asking you a million questions?

You need to investigate this question a bit more. I will tell you that if you are unsure of how appropriate the new bracelet is, ask the dealer to put an old Flip-lock on the watch. They are still available and the dealer would most likely be more than happy to oblige you.

/Tim

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/forum

Would you prefer it if nobody posted anything at all?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/forum

Would you prefer it if nobody posted anything at all?

I think you misunderstand the purpose of RWG and similar sites. This is a board for collectors, not the dealers. The collectors who get together to talk about the latest offerings and personal camaraderie. You are thinking of and treating this place like it is a sales forum for the watch dealers. Many of the dealers participate here as members, but if you continue to treat the place like this, everyone will ignore you like most of the other members are doing now. In fact, I don't know why I am bothering to try.

/Tim

I think you misunderstand the purpose of RWG and similar sites. This is a board for collectors, not the dealers. The collectors who get together to talk about the latest offerings and personal camaraderie. You are thinking of and treating this place like it is a sales forum for the watch dealers. Many of the dealers participate here as members, but if you continue to treat the place like this, everyone will ignore you like most of the other members are doing now. In fact, I don't know why I am bothering to try.

/Tim

Were you born with a stick up your ass, or was it acquired at some point post utero?

Were you born with a stick up your ass, or was it acquired at some point post utero?

Guy, I am not being elitist. All I am doing is suggesting is that you not be rude. Joining a forum with an immediate 3,000 questions is rude. Why don't you kick back and stay for a while by joining in the conversation? I am extending an invitation and not an exclusion. And with that, I am done with this conversation.

/Tim

Hey dude,

I'm rather new to this Forum but I wouldn't talk to these guys like this, normally everybody will try to answer your question with honest and technically well based answers (Mr. The Zigmeister is the man)

Don't treat this guys like this, they don't deserve it. They can be your guide to buy a nice watch and even get it tuned up to high quality standards and then if you post pictures they enjoy it and give you positive critisism and help you to make it already better then it is.

I'd sorry

Jack