When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oh man, anyone have $1,000,000 to lend me?

diver_dylan

Looks to me like that movment's appearance (not function) would be easier to copy than the current H or G series.

definitve NOT

Unitas movements are easy to copy... you need only the similar machines like ETA. But this angelus movements to copy is more difficult. BUT not impossible.

Problem for rep company is... that this movement will use only for 1 model. The PAM 203. And this is to less to copy a movement. Asia 7750, asian unitas or venus copy are used in many different watch models.

But if the rep factorys will copy this movement they should ask me... i will get my for a copy work :D

Bah! For a Panerai? Never in a million years for me. I can dump together an "exclusive" series of watches. What is it that makes it, or any watch, worth $100K. To me the only thing approaching that value is something made by a master watchmaker. Kind of like in Japan where they have craftsmen who are considered national treasures--potters, sword makers, calligraphers, and whatnot. Something from that level of artisan might be worth that amount to me.

Something even touched by the Richmont Group? Like I said, never in a million years for me.

/Tim

This makes me want to get a rep of that.

Can someone tell me if that "8 giorni brevettato" circle is supposed to do anything? For instance is the power reserve days left supposed to appear inside of it? Or is it just a big white circle for decoration?

Regarding the price; like I said, it's a fun and goofy rep for any collection. Hey, I can place it beside my new $1,000,000 Patek and they can be friends!