When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How much time does it take?

jasonz1000

It is very variable. If anyone gets it in a week that is luck and timing or you have placed an order from someone in the EU. More the average is 2 weeks with some into 3 weeks. A few may be more depending on circumstances.

Usil

I'm wondering,

Within how many days , do you guys get the watch, meaning from ordering -----> at the door ( from country to country ).

I live in Holland, and ordered in China, mine was shipped 29/03/07, so we'll see :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hey Jason i am living in belgium and from China to belgium it takes 6-7 days with normal shipment.

So wait some more days and you will get it

Greetings Navi :victory:

aha.......

:thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Let's hope customs has a day off......... :victory:

But i don't think they'r going to check on a toy policecar.............

I willm post a picture when it arrives...

I met a couple of your countymen yesterday.

I hope for you they are of and i hope it did not ship with TNT, if i hear toys it must be from trusty i guess

So i you meet them i hope you drink a couple of beers

If it is TNT and it will go via the TNT building in Liege i would say for 99,9999999% you watch is gone, they know the shipments from trusty already and they know what to look for

Where is the shipment right now?

What that the TNT tracking say?

I still not understand why trusty is still using TNT for that if it goes to Europe :thumbdown:

Edited by NAVIGATER

Oh i thought there where already a update for the shipment. Just wait a couple of days. I know that waiting sucks at all but you have to patience before you can freak out a little bit.

I am crossing my finger that you will get the watch and if not that you will get a refund for the watch if it is helded by the customs.

Edited by NAVIGATER

Yeah,

I will cross my fingers also, but i know if it gets stuck in customs, Andrew will fix it... :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Still i hope it gets through though... <_<

I hope it for you that he will fix it!!!!

My watch also was helded and he did not fixed it at my side and after i was telling him it was destroyed by the customs in belgium he never get back to me and that was my solution never buy a watch from him again and go of to other dealers.

I hope it for you that he will fix it!!!!

My watch also was helded and he did not fixed it at my side and after i was telling him it was destroyed by the customs in belgium he never get back to me and that was my solution never buy a watch from him again and go of to other dealers.

Let's hope he will, ...time will tell.... :victory: