When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I will buy my first watch...

Hello y'all !

I'm totally newbie, and i will buy my first Watch (Replica).

I hesitate between this models :

- Louis Vuitton Tambour Chronograph LV 227

- Rolex GMT Master 2

- Louis Vuitton Tambour Chronograph

So, where i can find the best copy, the perfect replica ? I mean, at which seller i need to buy the watch, to get the perfect replica, same as original (details,box,etc...)? (Trusty Times ? Wo Mart ? Perfect Clones ?...)

I have compare the 3 watch at TrustyTime's website, and the best replica is the LV Tambour 227...which is very looks like the original.

Thanks to your responds.

:bicycle:

The best replica you can find on the boards is the one that you can comfortably wear on your wrist without having to think if you are able to pull it off successfully. You can have an heavily modded vintage MBW 1665 SRSD and still not have the personal confidence...it'll turn to be as good as a canal street replica. Get the one that you can envision wearing on and on without having to think it's a rep. That would IMHO the best rep. If compare with the original article, the LV would be your best bet. To add on, Rolex is the most copied model on the face of the earth. Most people would look at the person wearing a rolex rather that look at the rolex that the person wearing. As it would turn out, a cleaner wearing a rolex would definitely scream fake as that's how it is in reality. Cleaners don't just have spare change in their pockets and visit the AD to get theirself a sub either in SS or full gold. They would have other pressing concerns to spend their money on. However, if you don't mind getting called out by a watch-idiot-savant(WIS), then by all means get the rolex. Most watches if not all purchased out of the box from our dealers do have flaws unless you have the $$ and resources to mod them to perfection. It's all in the mind I tell ya. If you want an almost perfect rep, get Angus's Chronomat Evo or Steelfish. By far the best rep I've seen in ages although I don't personally own it. Might be wrong on that since I don't own it but it seems to me that the consensus on the board is that it is one of the best. Hope that helps and good luck on your first purchase!