When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please help me choose my first rep!

drdave

Hey everyone, thanks for maintaining this place. It's a wonderful resource. This is my first post here, but I have been reading for a little bit now. I am hoping you guys might be able to offer me some guidance.

I am looking to purchase an Omega Planet Ocean Chrono in the orange/stainless combo. I was looking at the one at watchwindersworld.com, but it seems that site is gone or down. I looked at trustytime and found what appears to be the same one for $268. They also have the same style for $118, obviously with much lesser quality movement.

My question is with respect to the accuracy of these two relative to one another. Are they pretty equivalent with the exception of the movement? Has anyone seen them side by side?

I am guessing there is no 'ultimate' chrono version available?

Any suggestions on these reps? Should I just get an ultimate non-chrono instead? (I would really prefer the chrono, but if it's junk.......)

Lastly, can anyone recommend some sellers and how to contact them? I can no longer seem to find the section that listed recommended sellers here?

Sorry for all the questions, I have searched the site but still am a little foggy. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

Cheers

Dave