When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 177(upgraded) vs Ultimate fiddy

dude82

Hi,

I have been searching the forum for quite a while and cannot seem to find a general consensus on the comparison. Could the experts pls advice me on which one of the two is a better rep. I intend on buying the PAM from davidsen..

Thanks,

iD

They are both very different watches, but the general consensus is that the fiddy is the more accurate rep. Last I heard he was out of stock though....

They are both very different watches, but the general consensus is that the fiddy is the more accurate rep. Last I heard he was out of stock though....

Hi,

Thanks for your response, from what it seems, he posted a new topic about 3 weeks back itself..maybe he's got some new ones in stock..i have already sent him a message and waiting for his reply. Do you have any idea if he provides watch service before shipment.

Thanks,

iD

Hi,

Thanks for your response, from what it seems, he posted a new topic about 3 weeks back itself..maybe he's got some new ones in stock..i have already sent him a message and waiting for his reply. Do you have any idea if he provides watch service before shipment.

Thanks,

iD

Davidsen doesnt seem to be replying...has anyone been in touch with him lately...

Thanks,

iD

FYI, his 'ultimate' Fiddy will be again available from end of May.

cheers,

babola

Do any of our other dealer carry the ultimate fiddy or anyone else having which is as good as davidsen's...along with the extra's that he installs in the watch..

Thanks,

iD

Do any of our other dealer carry the ultimate fiddy or anyone else having which is as good as davidsen's...along with the extra's that he installs in the watch..

Thanks,

iD

Davidsen doesn't seem to be replying...in regards to the fiddy has anyone seen or ordered Angus's super edition or the fully moded version of the watch. I'd really appreciate if the experts around here could throw some light on his version...is it as good as davidsen's ultimate fiddy.

Thanks,

iD