When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A pen to go with your new Gran Turismo XL?

rmcsherry

The dunlop tyre tread on the Chopard pens 'introduced' me to the Mille Miglia and Gran Turismo XL when I first saw the range a couple of years ago. Since then, I've never been able to find a rep or gen available to buy... has anybody got one / seen one? There's a broad range - often featured in classic car magazines, but they seem to be difficult to find on the web or the high street!

244762-8803.jpg

Talking of classic car magazines, the other 'accessory' often mentioned is B.R.M watches. They are very unique (a bit on the pricey side) - do you reckon there is any chance of a rep? The reason I ask is that there is already a rep out there that is branded 'Graham' - even though the design is from BRM, and the case is engraved V8 Campione, which is the correct for the BRM model. There is even the option to have the trademark chequered leather strap. It all seems a little odd to me, who knows what these rep factories are thinking!

Rep (wrong brand!):

244762-8804.jpg

Gen:

244762-8805.jpg