When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss vs asian 7750

omisana

Hi could any one pls explain me that is it worth spending on the swiss 7750 movements over asian 7750....i have 2 watches in mind which i mite buy soon

1: Breitling chronomat evo (swiss or asian)

2: Audemars piguet royal oak blue dial with chronograph(swiss or asian)

Now the problem is that each one of them has a price difference of 300$ between asian and swiss...both of them looks exactly the same in each movments...now is it really worth spending 300$ more....cuz looks wise i think they are almost similar.....pls help ...thankx.

P.s: Now pls one last thing before u guys answer....i have just orderd BREITLING NAVITIMER FIGHTER EDITION from preciious time...now i have never ordered from PT before but i have heard good reputation...so i guess i dun have to worry about that....wat worries me is dat is with asian 7750 and the bracelt is polished not brushed....has any one of you had any problems with that specific edition of navitimer? thankx....!!

If you can afford Swiss always buy Swiss especially with a chrono watch but not many are available with a Swiss movement ..

I too am looking at the BCE ( Chronomat Evo ) TT blue dial / gold sub dials and I will buy this with the Swiss movement ..

I also wish there were more Swiss options for other popular chrono watches like a gold Daytona or the SMP chrono but there aren't so you have no choice other than the Asian 7750 ...

Zed

To answer your question regards the Navi, some members have gone and brushed the finish of their Navis, but I would recommend taking it to a jeweler for professional brushing to make sure the brush lines are straight and even.