When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Kings New Case 2006 Rolex GMT, Green gmt hand

TOSH

HI Have any of you wise men got an opinion on Kings 2006 Rlx GMT new case 315, I am about to order one and would put a lot of faith in your opinions of this watch, As a newbie it looks good but I would still like to hear your views, Thanks in advance, TOSH

Not a very good replica. The new gmt master II has a ceramic bezel insert where the numbers are raised. Rolex changed the crown guards to be thicker more like the daytona and polished. I'm not sure if that clasp is correct. I know they changed it to the rolesor style clasp but the crown should probably be on the longer part of the clasp. Nice watch but not near an accurate rep. At least you are trying for something different than a sub.

I would love to have an accurate gold version of this one.

Not a very good replica. The new gmt master II has a ceramic bezel insert where the numbers are raised. Rolex changed the crown guards to be thicker more like the daytona and polished. I'm not sure if that clasp is correct. I know they changed it to the rolesor style clasp but the crown should probably be on the longer part of the clasp. Nice watch but not near an accurate rep. At least you are trying for something different than a sub.

I would love to have an accurate gold version of this one.

Many thanks, I`v taken on board your views and realy appreciate your advice, What a fantastic forum TOSH