When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Heros

eddhead

You mean Heroes? :p Yep - it's been really good over the past few episodes.

Although IMHO most of the Sopranos since the mid-season break has been terrible. The central idea (i.e. showdown with Phil Leotardo) has been great but the execution has been awful.

You mean Heroes? :p Yep - it's been really good over the past few episodes.

Although IMHO most of the Sopranos since the mid-season break has been terrible. The central idea (i.e. showdown with Phil Leotardo) has been great but the execution has been awful.

really? i kinda like the way they're setting the scene for a climatic showdown. I do think the prior season was kind of disappointing though.

Living in Paris I am downloading the episodes as soon as torrents are available. I find the series intriguing and just hope it doesn't go lame at the end. Does the series end this year or will it continue next year?

Usil

Sopranos is much better than last season. I hate to see it end, but then it's better to end while the drama is still compelling.

I was very engrossed by Heroes for the first half of the season, then lost touch with the story line and fell three episodes behind on DVR. A marathon viewing session started to pull me back into the plot line, though. I still need to watch Monday's episode.

Best new show of the year, though, is The Riches, with Eddie Izzard and Minnie Driver. Wickedly good writing and acting. This is a show that still has lots of room to grow and develop. With Heroes, it is hard to see where the plot will go after this season.

Living in Paris I am downloading the episodes as soon as torrents are available. I find the series intriguing and just hope it doesn't go lame at the end. Does the series end this year or will it continue next year?

Usil

I doubt you'll be dissappointed with the final sessions ... I thought they were great. And yes, the series does continue next year

Sopranos is much better than last season. I hate to see it end, but then it's better to end while the drama is still compelling.

I was very engrossed by Heroes for the first half of the season, then lost touch with the story line and fell three episodes behind on DVR. A marathon viewing session started to pull me back into the plot line, though. I still need to watch Monday's episode.

Best new show of the year, though, is The Riches, with Eddie Izzard and Minnie Driver. Wickedly good writing and acting. This is a show that still has lots of room to grow and develop. With Heroes, it is hard to see where the plot will go after this season.

Thanks, I'll check it out.