When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega warrenty cards.... Whats the deal

BMWrolex

I just purchased a gen Omega Speedmaster reduced on ebay (obviously not from an authorized dealer). The auction was for the watch only and no paperwork. I contacted omega and verified that the serial number was legit. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get the watch serviced from Omega and obtain a warranty card even though I didn't purchase it from an authorized dealer? Are they not going to help me at all because it was obtained on ebay from who knows where? The watch was made between 1993-1995 so its old and used.... What are my options?

If the serial number is intact Omega will service it. After the service Omega will warrant the watch for 24 months or so, but they don't give you any warranty card, but papers that state the warranty. You can look for an open warranty card on ebay, if you just want it for your collection, because even if you get one it won't be stamped, or vaild with your watch. If the watch is 10 years old it probably needs a service. You can also have someone else service it, just make sure what kinda operation they run or send it to The Zigmeister on here. He does things the right way!