When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chronomat EVO bezel question.

bigpops

Hi Breitling fans.

I got my first Breitlings today, after about 2.5 years of rep collecting. I got the SOSF lite in white, and the BCE with the grey dial (red lettering)

Anyway, my BCE has TWO 45 minute markers on the bezel. The additional one being in place of the 15 marker.

Does anyone know how these attach to the bezel? They appear to be screwed, but i wondered if they might also be glued. I tried the screw but it was tight. I need a bigger driver to get a good fit.

I need to know so i can ask the supplier for either the marker, or the whole bezel

Hi Breitling fans.

I got my first Breitlings today, after about 2.5 years of rep collecting. I got the SOSF lite in white, and the BCE with the grey dial (red lettering)

Anyway, my BCE has TWO 45 minute markers on the bezel. The additional one being in place of the 15 marker.

Does anyone know how these attach to the bezel? They appear to be screwed, but i wondered if they might also be glued. I tried the screw but it was tight. I need a bigger driver to get a good fit.

I need to know so i can ask the supplier for either the marker, or the whole bezel

Hi Got a Breitling Evo 7750 Chrono white dial stainless brand new $250.00 shipped if you jus want to replace it or strip it for parts.. Here is apic

post-6935-1181712400_thumb.jpg