When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling bentley screws

cd56

Hello All,

Anyone know where i can get some extra screws for my breitling bentley, of course i lost the extra small screw on the clasp and even an eyeglass screw is too big.....any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Can't emphasize enough folks, when you get a Breitling on a bracelet check all of bracelet screws. I have found screws just attached and have learned to check all the screws. In fact, as long as you are fairly consistent in weight and do not gain or lose a large amoutn of weight and do not need to remove or add links I would loctite all bracelet screws. I have been amazed how quickly they can loosen.

In terms of new screws try a Breitling authorized dealer. Some have them in stock, wear another none Breitling watch when you go to the AD, they may help as you look like a potential customer with several high end watches!!

TimeShare

LOL, I know what you are saying...When i recieved the watch I checked all the screws and they were loose. I tightened but one still worked loose <_< I took them all out and used blue loctite on the the remaining. I went to an AD leaving the watch at home. They were very nice, I told them that one had worked loose and asked if they had a replacement. The lady said that they probably did and just told me to bring the watch in and they would fix it :thumbsupsmileyanim: I guess I could of asked them to just purchase the screw...but I was getting flustered by all the shiny things in the display cabinets below :black_eye:

LOL, I know what you are saying...When i recieved the watch I checked all the screws and they were loose. I tightened but one still worked loose <_< I took them all out and used blue loctite on the the remaining. I went to an AD leaving the watch at home. They were very nice, I told them that one had worked loose and asked if they had a replacement. The lady said that they probably did and just told me to bring the watch in and they would fix it :thumbsupsmileyanim: I guess I could of asked them to just purchase the screw...but I was getting flustered by all the shiny things in the display cabinets below :black_eye:

The amazing thing is i ALWAYS check and tighten them and in two days it came loose while playing poker. If it was one of the band screws i could have used one from an eye glass repair kit. guess i have to get the locktight too!!!!!

The amazing thing is i ALWAYS check and tighten them and in two days it came loose while playing poker. If it was one of the band screws i could have used one from an eye glass repair kit. guess i have to get the locktight too!!!!!

LOL, I was in the drug store today and they had an eyeglass repair kit at the checkout. I bought it since it was only like $1.50...tiny screws in the kit but none of them fit :animal_rooster:<_< Guess I'll take a trip to the AD again this weekend...