When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Daytona leather strap..

I found a black leather, aligator pattern, with deployment clasp on ebay and decided to give it a try. Seller was chris41806, item number 8931654657. He has them in black and brown. It didn't look to bad in the pictures. I am only going to use it occasionally so it need not be the top drawer. Will let you know once it comes in!

Excellent! Let's see some photos when it arrives!

Heres a link for as long as it lasts!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Straps where easy to come by but I had trouble finding a clasp. This one does not appear to be perfect to my noob eyes but it should do for now! I never did find a really good picture of a true Rolex deployment clasp for a leather band so I am not even sure what it looks like!

I also found and original, new, deployment clasp for one of my Panerai straps. I prefer deployments. Most places I knew of wanted to sell the strap and the clasp but I only needed the clasp as it is going to go on a new TC alligator strap I have. Honey Tan Alligator on Rose gold Panny looks nice!

I took that strap from the same seller before a 3 weeks, it was as described and shown in the photos, i think the crown its not so good on the clasp as my daytona has but it was ok, I decided i like my daytona better on bracelet than strap. So i sold it the same price i took it...

John