When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new breitling superocean chrono

gridlock1983

Its been out for a while and any rep manufacturer can buy a second hand one from TZ. I love the watch, especially that color and blue, it would sell nicely and kind of brings out a more complex version of the headwind. Hope it gets repped, I would definitely get it and considering the success of the cousteau and bentley, the day/date feature would work nicely :)

Its been out for a while and any rep manufacturer can buy a second hand one from TZ. I love the watch, especially that color and blue, it would sell nicely and kind of brings out a more complex version of the headwind. Hope it gets repped, I would definitely get it and considering the success of the cousteau and bentley, the day/date feature would work nicely :)

I agree

the colours definitley set it off.

I hope it does because kind of like the colt quartz that Andrew sells, which I really like, but the only thing with that is that the dials are the wrong way round which really puts me off!

I agree

the colours definitley set it off.

I hope it does because kind of like the colt quartz that Andrew sells, which I really like, but the only thing with that is that the dials are the wrong way round which really puts me off!

Yea, same here. I liked his version a lot but it was way too off for my endless expectations now with this evo!! :lol:

I like the EVO alot better. This one has more of a utilitarian look where the EVO is classier and more versatile. JMO.

Do you think it will be worth bringing it out with all the other popular Breitling Chrono's that are being raved about at the moment?