When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell & Ross BR01-94

alant

Hi dear all, looks like I'm in love with the BR01-94 with blue dial! I would appreciate and kind feedback. If there are owners of this watch please do throw in your comments too. Just wondering if those available in the replica market are correct or are there any shortcomings/flaws? I understand that the replica so far for this model is on swiss eta quartz. So does the hand 'ticks' or does it 'sweep' smoothly? And for genuine ones, does it 'tick' or 'sweep'? As for the subdials and date are they all in the correct position? Thanks.

Hi 2005SUBMARINER, thanks for sharing. So you were saying the genuine one ticks or the replica one ticks? Yap that's what I'm thinking too my first replica quartz watch so that I could wear it daily and not worry about anything.

Other than that, is it replicated closely to the genuine one or are there any obvious flaws? And does anyone here bought this watch, please share with us some pictures of this beautiful wtach. I would appreciate that. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Rep does NOT have the ESA/ETA movement, but instead a Ronda 5030.D movement.

I opened mine up just to see what was in it.

The movement is marked: "Ronda 5030.D, 6 SIX JEWELS, SWISS PARTS THAILAND MADE"

So anyone considering purchasing this rep just don't because the advertisement by dealers alone is a flaw in this rep.

Guest watchbuff

I have a BR 01-94, I just love the watch for it's function and how m,uch it "pops" on the wrist by sheer size and the look of the font. I hate the fact that it's a quartz and wish I could mod it to be automatic. Also I hate the fact the lume is so weak. Any suggestions on how to fix that? Where can I get a blend of the "superlume" people have been modding watches with? I did add real stainless hex screws in the back as a measure of authenticity. It's the quartz movement that ruins it but overall the watch is bulletproof.

I will be posting pics of my BR 01-92 Secial edition in orange to show off my mod.

Cheers!