When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another noob. ;-)

Hi there,

I figure I'd better introduce myself as well after lurking here for the last couple of days.

I'm totally new to the entire rep game and I'm still learning every time I log in. This forum is almost a wikipedia in itsself. ;-)

How I got here? Looking for a nice watch, stumbling upon the Holy Grail (IWC's Aquatimer Cousteau Diver...*heavenly choir goes 'Aaaahhhhhh!'*), complete and utter infatuation,... and after some Googling finding out I will never be able to own the real thing. Ever. I hope to one day be able to get me a gen Breitling B-1 or Aerospace Advantage but that's probably it.

So now I try to soak up all the knowledge collected here and to make a deal sometime in the near future to start of a collection of my own.

If you have any advice, compaints, tips or anything else, feel free to drop me a line. In the meantime I'll be studying here... ;)

Hi there,

I figure I'd better introduce myself as well after lurking here for the last couple of days.

I'm totally new to the entire rep game and I'm still learning every time I log in. This forum is almost a wikipedia in itsself. ;-)

How I got here? Looking for a nice watch, stumbling upon the Holy Grail (IWC's Aquatimer Cousteau Diver...*heavenly choir goes 'Aaaahhhhhh!'*), complete and utter infatuation,... and after some Googling finding out I will never be able to own the real thing. Ever. I hope to one day be able to get me a gen Breitling B-1 or Aerospace Advantage but that's probably it.

So now I try to soak up all the knowledge collected here and to make a deal sometime in the near future to start of a collection of my own.

If you have any advice, compaints, tips or anything else, feel free to drop me a line. In the meantime I'll be studying here... ;)

Welcome aboard. You've found the best damn rep forum on the net.