When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MBW TT Sub

gridlock1983

I have spent the last hour considering getting one of these and I think I need to get some other peoples opinions.

Whats everyones opinion on how they look? Its the proper "polex" MBW so I'd definitely consider modding it to its full capability (one of my friends has a serti dial that i may just ask to borrow on a long term lease) but i wondered if anyone had seen any in the flesh and what they thought of them?

If the outcome is a good one then I may just order it today!

I bought a TT sub. I don't know about MBW, MKW, BBQ, etc; but I can tell you that it is a magnificent watch with a one-of-a-kind presence. The dark blue face reflects light majestically, and is perfectly complemented by the blue bezel with hints of gold here and there. Mine retailed for 258$ USD- ...

I am very happy with my watch, despite the problems which I needed to find solutions for myself, but I did...

Get it - you won't regret it!

I bought a TT sub. I don't know about MBW, MKW, BBQ, etc; but I can tell you that it is a magnificent watch with a one-of-a-kind presence. The dark blue face reflects light majestically, and is perfectly complemented by the blue bezel with hints of gold here and there. Mine retailed for 258$ USD- ...

I am very happy with my watch, despite the problems which I needed to find solutions for myself, but I did...

Get it - you won't regret it!

Glad you're overall happy with it, despite the initial problems you faced, dude... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have spent the last hour considering getting one of these and I think I need to get some other peoples opinions.

Whats everyones opinion on how they look? Its the proper "polex" MBW so I'd definitely consider modding it to its full capability (one of my friends has a serti dial that i may just ask to borrow on a long term lease) but i wondered if anyone had seen any in the flesh and what they thought of them?

If the outcome is a good one then I may just order it today!

only vintage mbw do have the polex engraving.