When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 188 (7753) Reviews ?

boston21

I am in the market for a 188 (7753). I searched the board for some reviews, but did not find anything. Does anyone have any info on this watch? In the past i heard that only one factory made the 188 with the 7753. If that is true, then it really narrows down my research. Can anyone shead some light on this for me?

Thanks

Life is never that simple. At least two if not three factories have made them. Original old case came first with crappy dial. Then the new inferior cases from the next factory with a similar crappy dial. Now I believe there are new "new" versions and they come with the first decent dial. I bought the dial to update my old case. You will still have to add datewheel though. I believe Lello will be making them shortly if you don't have one already.

290496-5784.jpg

This one is old case, original dial, repainted hands, homer crown and proper datewheel. As soon as I get the crystal back from Chieftang it is going to Ziggy for gen crown and revised dial. Then it gets put to bed. :)