When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Big Bang Rose Gold Edition

alant

Hi dear all,

I'm thinking if i should get the HBB rose gold edition watch. I believe there are other members who are keen in it too but couldn't decide whether to get it or not. And of course I believe the high price is a factor too. Thus I decided to start this thread whereby all could voice their opinions on this watch and benefit and learn from the experience. And if there are exisitng owners of this watch do chip in your comments too.

Let's start the ball rolling, here are some questions:

1. I understand from some previous posts in this forum that those 'H' shape screws are not really threaded screws and they are like glue onto the watch, is that true? And do they really fall off easily?

2. Next, may I know what is 'loctite' used for?

3. Moving on, it seems that for all the HBB their rubber straps are fixed onto the watch body using screws. And as you all know rubber and screws don't really go well together as it can wear and tear easily. So I'm concern will the straps come off easily after some time?

Thank you very much. Cheers!