When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot big bang rose gold

triosLescano

I am very intrested to this watch.

But I have 2 doubts: 1) 5 micron plated is very light, a good plaled is 12 - 20 micron 2) gen parts are impossible to buy and watch is not possible to remodded.

But is the watch out of the box really perfect (price is high!!) ?

Have you buyed it? What is your valutation ? Have you photos (the photos of tt and perfectclones are bad)?

Thanks for help .

There is no lume and the date wheel is slightly more sunk into the dial then the genuine....which is also sunk in, just not as much. The watch is nice but there are also other great reps with excellent quality for much less. I have owned 2 of these so far and especially liked the AR...without it I wouldnt want the watch. Also the clasp seems to bother some member's wrists.

5 micron plated is very light, a good plaled is 12 - 20 micron

I don't know where you get your information, but 5 microns is super thick. Most gold plating is less than 2.5 microns. 5 to 10 microns is considered gold filled or vermeil. Who knows if they are telling the truth about the thickness but if it is 5 microns it should last a long time.

I don't know where you get your information, but 5 microns is super thick. Most gold plating is less than 2.5 microns. 5 to 10 microns is considered gold filled or vermeil. Who knows if they are telling the truth about the thickness but if it is 5 microns it should last a long time.

My info is from TT and Perfectclones. They claimes that HBB is 5 mcn plated

5 microns has a great defect, the yellow of gold not similar to Gen gold, I have seen a 5 mcn gold yellow in a rep rolex, it is bad. But I have not seen a rosegold 5 mcn plated.

A good plated watch (not rep, gen) is 10 mcn (es. Maurice Lacroix) or 20 mcn (Cartier Must)