When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TAG Link Chrono Blue with brushed bezel

Lucius

Hi Guys,

I've fallen for the TAG Link Chrono. Blue with brushed bezel. I like the cleaner look of the uncluttered bezel and the tachymetre on the watch face. I've spoken to both Josh and Andrew and they tell me that they can't get it in blue any longer. I'm wondering if any collector has this model still around or if I'm completely sunk and will have to settle for the blue with polished bezel and tachymetre on the bezel. That's still a great looking timepiece but I'd like to be sure that there are no brushed bezel models around, first.

Many thanks.

Hi Guys,

I've fallen for the TAG Link Chrono. Blue with brushed bezel. I like the cleaner look of the uncluttered bezel and the tachymetre on the watch face. I've spoken to both Josh and Andrew and they tell me that they can't get it in blue any longer. I'm wondering if any collector has this model still around or if I'm completely sunk and will have to settle for the blue with polished bezel and tachymetre on the bezel. That's still a great looking timepiece but I'd like to be sure that there are no brushed bezel models around, first.

Many thanks.

PM Sent my friend