When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai My loss is your gain

georgegrasser

The 051 is a good rep, easy to fool someone on it. I wonder why that guy placed the CG upside down, so revealing the swindle. :g:

The 2nd one is a barely decent 111 rep (H dial, G engraved movement, no swan neck) at a fair price for such a rep. Too bad that the seller copied the genuine specs, this makes him a scammer.

(BTW, as a seller he received 4 negative and 2 neutral feedbacks out of 18 transactions!)

Ebay policy prohibits replicas. So any rep is a scam.

'Scam' is not synonimous of 'not allowed'. Anyway, I was just speaking on an ethical point of view ('ethical' to a rep lover, naturally ;) ).

The second one the 111

Is a real strange one.

Why is the back of the case black????

You are right. At first I thought it was just a matter of light reflection, but on a second look it looks very strange...

'Scam' is not synonimous of 'not allowed'. Anyway, I was just speaking on an ethical point of view ('ethical' to a rep lover, naturally ;) ).

You are right. At first I thought it was just a matter of light reflection, but on a second look it looks very strange...

296702-1327.jpg

Looks to be PVD'ed or just black!