When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need professional advice

Jarret

Big Joe,

Howdy from Texas.

Recieved a asian submariner from a dealer on the board. When I got the watch it had a loose sounding movement. When you shake the watch you can hear something spinning freely. Not like the winding, but something just spinning. It is pretty loud. It looses about 4 to 5 minutes a day.

My question to you: What should I do. Do I take it to a watch shop arond here? Do I send it to you to get serviced? Or do I contact the dealer and see what he says?

I remember reading several threads about this, however when I searched not much came about.

Thank you in advance for your suggestion!

Cheers,

Jarret

Big Joe,

Howdy from Texas.

Recieved a asian submariner from a dealer on the board. When I got the watch it had a loose sounding movement. When you shake the watch you can hear something spinning freely. Not like the winding, but something just spinning. It is pretty loud. It looses about 4 to 5 minutes a day.

My question to you: What should I do. Do I take it to a watch shop arond here? Do I send it to you to get serviced? Or do I contact the dealer and see what he says?

I remember reading several threads about this, however when I searched not much came about.

Thank you in advance for your suggestion!

Cheers,

Jarret

Loose rotor? You should upgrade to swiss if you can; talk to your dealer.