When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Chrono Avenger Bracelet Resize

cskent69

The Zigmeister,

I have recently acquired a rep Breitling Ti Chrono Avenger. I need to resize the bracelet. Not sure if you are familiar with the band on this watch - but when I unscrew the pins, and get the little screws to come out, I am not sure what to do you next. It does not look like the typical "push the pin out" routine. It might be - I just don't want to break anything cause i see threads, etc.

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Any advice?

I don't know if I am allowed to reply here, but I will anyway.

You ahve to remove BOTH screws on each link, and then they slide off both pins simultaneously. You cannot take the links apart by removing only one screw per link. Simple as that...

Enjoy!

I don't know if I am allowed to reply here, but I will anyway.

You ahve to remove BOTH screws on each link, and then they slide off both pins simultaneously. You cannot take the links apart by removing only one screw per link. Simple as that...

Enjoy!

Hey - thanks for the reply. I will give that a shot. In looking at the links - that does not look obvious -Will let you know. Thanks again.

Did you ever figure this mystery out?

I just got mine today and can't figure out how to get the pin out for the life of me.

There's only a screw head on one side...I've tried pushing through the whole with the screw removed. Didn't use too much force, but I wasn't getting it to budge that way.

Any help is appreciated.

Best Regards,

IG

Did you ever figure this mystery out?

I just got mine today and can't figure out how to get the pin out for the life of me.

There's only a screw head on one side...I've tried pushing through the whole with the screw removed. Didn't use too much force, but I wasn't getting it to budge that way.

Any help is appreciated.

Best Regards,

IG

The previous post from trunk21 is absolutely correct. You have to take both of the screws out of every link. The "pin" does not actually come out. it is past of that piece of metal (the link). When you unscrew both of the screws in the link - it will all become apparent.