When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Interesting Order on a DatDate

txrob779

I got a Daydate in a trade from dmann and I love the rep but it is a couple of links too short. I emailed Josh and he said that he didn't sell individual links and the new style bracelet's will not fit this rep. I believe it to be a moderatley decent rep. It doesn't have any serial numbers engraved in the lugs and it says " T swiss made T" on the dial. The Asian movement is probally in the 21,000 bph range, maybe less. It only stayed wound 24 hours and honestly the sweep is very close to my 1977 genuine Rolex's 1570 non quick-set movement which is 19,800 bph. I may upgrade this movement if I choose to keep the watch. When I wind it if feels kinda scratchy and not near as smooth as my ETA's or the 1570. Any idea's what movement is in this thing. I am thinking it was probally $100 rep at best.

Anyway, I ordered these today. Individual President links, polished middle, brushed outside 16mm wide and it should be a no brainer fix.

Your opinions ? The bracelet is a standaard 20mm president with invisible clasp.

http://www.thewatchprince.com/s.nl/i...8&category=984

"Everything is bigger in Texas"