When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Link Chrono Reset Issue.

chuck

On my Link Chrono when I go to reset the Chrono the second hand does not go all the way to zero. When I first recieved the watch (Last Christmas) It would reset to 2 or 3 seconds but it never did reset to 0 now its just getting worse. Now it'll reset to 4 or 5s. I didn't want to send it back to josh when I first received it because I was so happy that I finally had it that i didn't really think it would be a big deal. But now its just getting worse. And i'm wondering if this is a known issue with this rep. I tried searching for this particular problem but didn't find much. What would you suggest I do. Also the rotor seems a bit rough as if its slightly touching the case back. Is this an issue with the Reps as well?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Chuck

Thanks for the info, I really don't think its slipping second hand cause if I let the chrono go all the way around it moves the minute hand at the 12'oclock exactly as its passing back from 59 to 1. I would think if it was slipping it would change at a different position on the second hand no? Regardless I'll probably end up sending it to him. When he gets back from his leave of absense. Not sure if he's back yet. I'd try tinkering with it myself but I still need to collect more tools, All I got is a case back opener and some link removers. Can anyone recommend a good hand remover?

I'm also thinking of getting a Pam 177 was thinking of getting it Superlumed not sure if The Zigmeister does this as well.