When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to get ETA dagger swan neck "H" movement?

JoJo35

Where to get ETA dagger swan neck "H" movement?

A couple months ago I bought three of these movements to be used as replacements for my existing "H" series Pams. I had The Zigmeister do the install, and in the process he found that one of the movements was unserviceable as it was corroded and appeared to have had water intrusion. I have since attempted to contact the dealer twice (who shall remain unmentioned right now). The dealer has not returned two PM's of mine, and I am a bit disappointed.

More importantly though, I would like to get my 111H back on wrist. If anyone out there knows of a source where I can find one of these movements, I would be very grateful.

Thanks!

JoJo

Puretime has all 3 different dagger H-Serie movements

asian without ETA stamp (with smaller balance)

asian with ETA stamp (called swiss from other dealers)

asian/swiss BRAND NEW model (like Davidsen) - but much more expensive than the other both movements

Puretime has all 3 different dagger H-Serie movements

asian without ETA stamp (with smaller balance)

asian with ETA stamp (called swiss from other dealers)

asian/swiss BRAND NEW model (like Davidsen) - but much more expensive than the other both movements

Thanks for the reply. I've bought movements from Angus before. He always comes through, and is right there if a problem develops. I'll give the guy I bought these from a chance to respond first, although I am missing my Zig modded 111!

PS: The Zigmeister did mention to me that the movements are not ETA through and through, although the sword swan neck that's in the watch now (originally bought from River) is 100% ETA. Perhaps I'd be better off going back to that

Edited by JoJo35

Thanks for the reply. I've bought movements from Angus before. He always comes through, and is right there if a problem develops. I'll give the guy I bought these from a chance to respond first, although I am missing my Zig modded 111!

PS: The Zigmeister did mention to me that the movements are not ETA through and through, although the sword swan neck that's in the watch now (originally bought from River) is 100% ETA. Perhaps I'd be better off going back to that

which sword swan neck do you mean?

i have 2 of this new updated movements from Angus and can say.... they could be swiss based... looks different as asian movements... but i have not the time to check this... when i should have more time next week... will check this new movements and will posts my experiences on "repgeek" on my section.

hmmmm...

after a short inspection would say it COULD be swiss 6497 based???

the decoration (CDG and blued screws) +swan neck + front perlage are 100% asian...

but for a correct statement need more time and should rebuild this movement....

we should wait for The Zigmeisters statement... when i say here something... NOBODY will belive me... when The Zigmeister say something... all people think he is GOD

so i will shut up :lol: