When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ruby's Planet Ocean

sub1

AR is lite . I have not opened the case but it should be an ETA. Crown tube has not been a problem. I always turn it backwards to make sure it will not bind up, befroe I screw it down. My fear is over for now. (untill it happens to me) I thought the problem was asians PO's.

I hope I am not the only one without any problems. I got it in July and could it be possible that the factory fixed the problem. Does anyonelse have one without a problem? Or am I going to have a problem one day. To those that did have a problem how hard did you have to turn the crown (to strip the threads) or was it like that when you received it.

Thanks.............. I'm just getting a bit worried

I have had a 45mm UPO from Josh for about a month and dont have the problem yet, but now I am more interested in a 42.5 mm and like the one I saw on Ruby's site. This is why I originally started this post, to see if anyone has had experience with her Planet Ocean's. Does anyone know if the 42.5mm's have the same issues of the crown stripping. Thanks.

I have had a 45mm UPO from Josh for about a month and dont have the problem yet, but now I am more interested in a 42.5 mm and like the one I saw on Ruby's site. This is why I originally started this post, to see if anyone has had experience with her Planet Ocean's. Does anyone know if the 42.5mm's have the same issues of the crown stripping. Thanks.

If i am not wrong, UPOs only refer to the 45.5 mm. I from reading ard that they do not have the crown stripping syndrome but its best to wait for an expert to validate. Cheers