When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to look for reps in Shanghai?

bing-o

Hi guys, I'll be going to Shanghai next month for business and I wonder if any of you have any idea where the rep markets are? Are there any? Any advice?

I tried searching for the info using the search engine but no luck so far.

Thanks.....

The rep market in Shnghai is Xiang Yang (I hope I spell it right), take subway to station called Shanxi Road (I think East) you go out the station, you cross the street and you are there. They also sell brand name clothing, fake sun glasses (avoid) etc. The quality of the reps is not very high but the prices are amazingly low 9like 20--30$ a watch). You have to look hard to find a high quality watch, and of course you have to negotiate (pay 20-30% of original price). I loved this market , and I'll be glad to come back not specifically for the rep watches, which as I mentioned are most quite cheap quality.

The rep market in Shnghai is Xiang Yang (I hope I spell it right), take subway to station called Shanxi Road (I think East) you go out the station, you cross the street and you are there. They also sell brand name clothing, fake sun glasses (avoid) etc. The quality of the reps is not very high but the prices are amazingly low 9like 20--30$ a watch). You have to look hard to find a high quality watch, and of course you have to negotiate (pay 20-30% of original price). I loved this market , and I'll be glad to come back not specifically for the rep watches, which as I mentioned are most quite cheap quality.

Thanks rafib, I'll give it a try. I hope to find a few good reps, not interested in the cheap quality ones. ;)