When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How long does it usually take to arrive =(

ed11

Glad it's here, mate... wear it well, forget about the minor flaws before you become really sick like all of us here! :bleh: Regarding the ar coating, this model comes with single-sided ar (on the inside of the crystal), so you basically have to tilt it at an angle to be able to notice the ar coating. ^_^

Glad it's here, mate... wear it well, forget about the minor flaws before you become really sick like all of us here! :bleh: Regarding the ar coating, this model comes with single-sided ar (on the inside of the crystal), so you basically have to tilt it at an angle to be able to notice the ar coating. ^_^

i dun see anything when i tilt it at an angle... (no tint)

also, the movement inside is mostly silver (instead of gold) as in trusty's site. whats more, the movement is erratic (see my other post http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...p;#entry326567)

i dun see anything when i tilt it at an angle... (no tint)

also, the movement inside is mostly silver (instead of gold) as in trusty's site. whats more, the movement is erratic (see my other post http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...p;#entry326567)

Nickel-plated eta movts are just as fine...

I've already read your other thread. And I feel you're being just a wee bit anal about flaws and the like. However, try to sort the movt problem out with Ruby... Maybe do an exchange. If not, get the movt serviced, at Ruby's cost... Meanwhile, take your time to appreciate the "finer" things in rep-collecting... ;)

Nickel-plated eta movts are just as fine...

I've already read your other thread. And I feel you're being just a wee bit anal about flaws and the like. However, try to sort the movt problem out with Ruby... Maybe do an exchange. If not, get the movt serviced, at Ruby's cost... Meanwhile, take your time to appreciate the "finer" things in rep-collecting... ;)

haha agreed that i may be anal on some of the things i pointed out.

guess the reason was that i was reading up quite abit on the reps and finally decided on the upo. was really really looking forward to it.

just want to cfm that i got what i paid for, since im so noobish... i will take pix to post up later...

meanwhile, im wtg for Ruby to reply on how to resolve this...

haha agreed that i may be anal on some of the things i pointed out.

guess the reason was that i was reading up quite abit on the reps and finally decided on the upo. was really really looking forward to it.

just want to cfm that i got what i paid for, since im so noobish... i will take pix to post up later...

meanwhile, im wtg for Ruby to reply on how to resolve this...

Reading up is one thing... Experiencing the watches first-hand is another... you may get a lemon at times... But that's the beauty of rep-collecting, mate... ;)

Hope you'll be able to resolve the movt issue with Ruby soonest... ^_^