When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first Replica Buys

Xyphis

Just got my first replica watches in the mail today. Purchased them from Joshua and received them in 5 days (including the Chinese Holiday :o ). Both seem to work and the packaging was great (I'll write him a kudo's post :) )

As a true noob, I have yet to come to appreciate the "Subs", "GMT", "UPO"'s of the world, so I just ended up doing something silly like buying some things that looked cool:

Vacheron Constantin Jubilee 1755

Frank Muller Curvex Crazy Hour Blue

(Pics to be inserted when I figure out how to use my wifes camera :blink: )

The VC looks great although the lettering doesn't seem quite as bright as I would have thought. Perhaps it's just my eyes getting older :( . OH, and that Crazy Hour! when I bought it I just thought that the hours on the dial were in the wrong position. I had NO IDEA that the hour hand flips back and forth as the day goes on. And it does it exactly at the top of the hour when it's supposed to. I am just thrilled.

Well, off to figure out that camera thingy and then think about my next purchase. Perhaps that $288 Rolex Blue Sub with the wrapped gold band, or maybe that Chronoswiss Delphis. Heck, I'll probably buy both.

Thanks again for all your help and advice, whether already given in your posts or answered in mine.