When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Davidsen PAM111H Delivered !

Guest watchbuff

Guest watchbuff

It's my first PAM , a 111H and Its a modded job by Davidsen. Lume is sweet, Cannon pin fix extra strap with extra lugs, ( I should have got the longer straps)

I have just a couple of images to start but will take more later and post. I need feedback, comments and upgrade suggestions for this one. Im a PAM newbie but liking it so far!!

About Davidsen:

Good communication, there is a language barrier but he does the best he can.

Overall quality to me is great. OFFICINE PANERAI in the back of the case is all visible!!!

Shipped carefully and it was personally handled with my name hand written on the inner packaging.

Shipping was less than 5 days. EMS

Total cost to me was $350.00. I get %50 off from WU so that was nice.

Overall I am happy so far, your comments will shape how happy I should be since I went for the extra$$$ for a "harder to spot " rep. ;)

Back

Lume

Face

On the wrist

Enjoy.

Edited by watchbuff

Guest porsche356a

Star is completely right. At the end of the day, people are familiar with REPs, but theyre not aware of these High Quality productions that our dealers make. Especially modded ones which, are getting harder and harder to discern. Enjoy, it and wear it in good health! ;)

Guest watchbuff

I reccomend this dealer. I plan to take other pics in the cockpit of the helicopter I fly for work. Davidsen will problably post them as well as me next week when i am back to work.

As for the crown. What fix is needed to make it"right" or "close" Any critiques of the watch as a whole are welcome since I plan on further modding it to make it look as gen as possible.

Thanks for all yor input.!

notice any difference in your crown and this one??

You might consider a thicker crown that sits more flush on the case...but yours looks very very good

Plus look at the spacing on 'LSwissL' between the number six and lettering

I'm with DuDro on the engraving as well-The overall finish of the caseback and mov is excellent

Hey, I recognize that watch. It's on my wrist right now with a tan Wojekski strap. That's nice!