When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Top 5 Lady Rolex reps

bing-o

Plan to get my girlfriend a lady rolex rep but there is little info on lady Rolex reps so far. Which are the descent reps that are available with our trusted dealers???

I know that it is considered 'and in thing' for women to wear male watches, particularly the Daytona but I doubt my girlfriend would wear them........

Can any of you guys help me out? ;)

Hi,

I can give you my opinion from a woman's point of view....

I have a three Rolex reps that I really like: 2 from trusted dealers and 1 from a scam site. The last I can't recommend for you, but I can say that I was one of the lucky few that ended up with a nice-looking, working watch. As to the others, the first one came from Andrew's site. It's the ladies Datejust in stainless steel jubilee bracelet and MOP face with CZ markers. The watch is stunning and it probably gets the most wrist time. I compared it with a real one at an AD and it looks almost identical thought the markers were a little smaller than the gen. The other watch I just recently received from Ruby--a mid-sized YM with rolesium dial. I really like this watch, but there were a few problems with it that had nothing to do with how it functioned. I personally prefer larger watches like midsize watches so I will wear larger watches. I just haven't gone for the Daytona yet. I hope that helps and let us know what you decide!