When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Ebay seller Beware

dastrix

Hi guys

spoke with this guy yesterday about a gen leather strap, he offered it to me at alot more than his auction was currently bidding for and I mentioned I'd bid on the auction for the cheaper price, he agreed after offering it to me again off auction and said good luck. I go to bid this morning, and he had blocked me as a buyer because he knew I could bid at it cheaper!

I see he sold the leather strap for $58 USD, some $42 LESS than I was prepared to pay (I would have paid $105) as a result he's now sold it far less and made a loss. I bet any money he will renig the deal with the winning bidder, as he has relisted the item for alot more (over $160 USD)

BEWARE DODGY SELLER

here is the item in question:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...A:IT&ih=012

Cheers

Great... :o I was just getting ready to buy two Rubber SFSO straps from this guy....the straps are buy it now @ 89.00 usd each....Now I'm not sure if I should buy from this guy.....He seems to have good feedback....

I actually just sent him a question too, regarding what mm width I need 22mm or 24mm for the SFSO.....I should know this, but I wanted to be sure, so if anyone would be so kind to help out, it would be greatly appreciated....I actually did a search here on RWG, but for some reason I couldn't find any conversation regarding this, although I'm sure it's been talked about in the past....

Cheers,

rbscott :rolleyes:

Great... :o I was just getting ready to buy two Rubber SFSO straps from this guy....the straps are buy it now @ 89.00 usd each....Now I'm not sure if I should buy from this guy.....He seems to have good feedback....

I actually just sent him a question too, regarding what mm width I need 22mm or 24mm for the SFSO.....I should know this, but I wanted to be sure, so if anyone would be so kind to help out, it would be greatly appreciated....I actually did a search here on RWG, but for some reason I couldn't find any conversation regarding this, although I'm sure it's been talked about in the past....

Cheers,

Rbscott, beware. he was very helpful to me in emails, but in the end he stuffed me over. I'd suggest you buy elsewhere.

Cheers,

You need 22mm straps for it.

Rbscott, beware. he was very helpful to me in emails, but in the end he stuffed me over. I'd suggest you buy elsewhere.

OK...Thanks Dastrix! I'm on the hunt for another seller...ironically I was just getting ready to purchase, however I've put on the brakes....thanks again for the heads up.

Cheers,

rbscott B)

OK...Thanks Dastrix! I'm on the hunt for another seller...ironically I was just getting ready to purchase, however I've put on the brakes....thanks again for the heads up.

Cheers,

rbscott B)

My pleasure, there are quite a few rubber strap sellers, so you've got choice! I think id rather pay AD prices then buy through a untrust worthy seller!

Wow, wish this was posted a month earlier, lol! I bought a Breitling rubber strap from this seller over a month ago, and still haven't recieved it. He keeps telling me that his shipment of straps is on backorder and keeps asking me to wait another week...this has gone on for the past month, i paid on september 12th! Just last night, i opened a dispute with paypal to try to get my money back.

Wow, wish this was posted a month earlier, lol! I bought a Breitling rubber strap from this seller over a month ago, and still haven't recieved it. He keeps telling me that his shipment of straps is on backorder and keeps asking me to wait another week...this has gone on for the past month, i paid on september 12th! Just last night, i opened a dispute with paypal to try to get my money back.

Hi kdirty, oh no :( sorry to hear that! Definitely get your money back and shop elsewhere, he seems to have alot of product but fails in service/delivery. I hope you manage to resolve it!

Hey guys, just wanted to give you an update. I recieved a hateful email this morning from the seller after i opened a dispute against him! But just now, he sent me a full refund, so all is good. ^_^

jay

Learnt without getting burnt, nice! The guy is super dodgy.