When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Questions to ask a potential modder...

RWG Technical

I remember that post, nothing like throwing it in someone's face.

I would like nothing better than to see quality work being offered. Unfortunatly vaccum seems to be the only person I know who did his homework and learned the basics of the trade, before offering his services. I have to say, I have never heard of or saw anything bad come out of vaccum's shop...so it can be done, good work at a fair price - that is if greed is not the deciding factor.

RG

I never reply to this type of threads, but since my name showed up here I will chime in........

I really appreciate what The Zigmeister has done for the forum and what he did for me, so once again I say, The Zigmeister is the MASTER !

vac

I never reply to this type of threads, but since my name showed up here I will chime in........

I really appreciate what Ziggy has done for the forum and what he did for me, so once again I say, Ziggy is the MASTER !

vac

I would never consider myself a master of anything, there is always something to learn.

But my hat is tipped to you for offering, and continuing to offer, USA based members, quality work and your skills. Your lume application is amazing.

I am glad I could lend you a hand when you needed it, it was a pleasure.

RG

Interesting post

Thanks to the advances in modern pharmaceuticals we now seem to have

Instant watchsmith tablets

as well as the more readily available (and endemically abused)

Instant strap maker ones

Human research has however also commenced recently trialling the instant dealer ones (with poor results thus far)

Edited by narikaa

I would never consider myself a master of anything, there is always something to learn.

But my hat is tipped to you for offering, and continuing to offer, USA based members, quality work and your skills. Your lume application is amazing.

I am glad I could lend you a hand when you needed it, it was a pleasure.

RG

Great read. Hard to argue... as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks.