When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM177H Ti Buckle and Clasp options?

Quick Brick

All,

Have been a lurker here for a while. Lot's of really great posts and pics here. I sure wish I would have found this place before emassing a small collection of reps to go with some gens (all brands).

I am considering my first purchase since joining the board here. I have been a PAM fan for quite a while but never taken the plunge. It took a while to slog through all the really good info on here and hem and haw about my decision. I will probably purchase a PAM177H with the swiss mov't from Andrew within the next couple of days.

Anyway, my question is, is there a good rep source for titanium buckles??? ... it seems the Swiss and Chinese versions of the 177H on Andrew's site are offered with different types. I also notice a lot of the Ti gen models are offered with a Ti deployant clasp. Boy if I could get a rep of one of those (like we now have a good supply of the SS ones) I would surely be in Heaven -_- .

All help is much apppreciated.