When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2 Common Faults With Reps!

Guest Watchandpen

Guest Watchandpen

I don't know if I'm the only one who finds that even the best reps often come with bezels and chrono hands that don't align dead on with the 12 o'clock marker. To make matters worse, even though the reps I buy are all with Swiss movements, my watchmaker refuses to touch them. Is there an expert on this forum (like Edge) who could provide an idiot's guide to fixing these faults - or (better still for me) a (again) expert repairer in the UK who could fix these? I have at least 5 needing to be fixed!! For convenience, please email to slq822@hotmail.com. Ta lots!! :(:wounded1:

Guest Watchandpen
Did you try talking to The Zigmeister or ken? Also browse through there tutorials. There might be something in there to help you.

Thanks. I shall do so. Cheers.

:yeah:

Guest Watchandpen
Thanks. I shall do so. Cheers.

:yeah:

The Zigmeister's in Canada and I couldn't track Ken - so I emailed Edger who's in Scotland. Here's hoping... :whistling:

The Zigmeister's in Canada and I couldn't track Ken - so I emailed Edger who's in Scotland. Here's hoping... :whistling:

Sorry - it should be Edge (and not Edger)... :blink:

Guest Watchandpen
Hi... great you found The Zigmeister.. though he is away till Sept....

Bezels though are an easy fix.. as for the chrono hands... all mine

have lined up perfectly.. but I read a post from Takashi that may help you..

see if you can pm him.

Thanks. I really do need to get someone in the UK and Takashi is not. Hopefully Edge will respond as he seems pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Cheers. :)