When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hubot Big Bang

dude82

Hi,

I am currently interested in either buying a Paneria 111 and then get all the modifications from one of our experts. The other option that i am looking at is buying a Hublot Big Bang, my only concern with the Big Bang is that it is available only in Asian 7750. I remember someone getting his Big Bang modified and getting the Swiss 7750 installed in the watch. Could someone please tell me as to approx how much that would cost and where can i get it done.

Thanks,

Ishann

Kruzer is the only lucky member I know who had this mod done. The Zigmeister was able to do this I believe by cannabalizing parts from several watches and I believe Rob advised he would not be doing it again as it was quite a bit of work. I too have 2 Ceramic BBs and would love to have a swiss movement in there and it can be done if you have all the parts and a mad scientist at the helm. :victory:

• 2 weeks later...

Jamie,

Have you contacted watchmark about that quartz model? It looks like the same case as the standard HBB rep. I wonder if it's made by the same factory???

Now you could go for a quartz version sold by our newest collector watchmark:

Hublot Big Bang PVD Casing Japan Chronograph

Dial is off ofcourse, but it looks quite good. Thinking of getting one...

JJ

The 7750 in the movement is actually pretty good. Keeps perfect time and the chrono feature runs very smoothly and acurately. They sure are costly now for a rep. (over 1000 for the ceramic I paid 700+ for) however it is a superb watch. Just tonight I had people from France who know it and marvelled at it's beauty. BTW the Hublot rg BB ceramic was named watch of the year a couple years ago. It is quite something, and so are Panerai, so my advice is get both.

With regard to the Panerai. I like the PAM 111h. Im not much of an expert so please if someone could guide me as to where could i get the best PAM 111h..should i go for a fully modded version from TWP..(palp crown, high cannon..relume..etc) or should i get a watch from someone else and send it to TWP or someone else for modding. Just want to know how i could get the most accurate PAM 111h.

Thanks,

Ishann

With regard to the Panerai. I like the PAM 111h. Im not much of an expert so please if someone could guide me as to where could i get the best PAM 111h..should i go for a fully modded version from TWP..(palp crown, high cannon..relume..etc) or should i get a watch from someone else and send it to TWP or someone else for modding. Just want to know how i could get the most accurate PAM 111h.

Thanks,

Ishann

I recently received my 111H from TWP. I got the canon fix and relume. The quality is very very high. It is a stunning watch, and he's pretty quick on turn around.

Best

Thoth