When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question about Pam Sizes.

barbosas

Hi,

I'm noob in the rep area, i started a couple of months ago with my 1st rep, a breitling montbrillant.

Now i'm looking for a new rep, i'm hoping for a Pam, more photos i see, more i like this damn watches.

So, my question is, on a 44mm Pam, what's the size from lug tip to lug tip? i have a small wrist, my breitling measures 47mm from lug tip to lug tip, and it's at the limits of my wrist :S

thank you all for your answers.

Thank you both, i think i'll buy a cheap rep just to see if it feels good on my wrist.

I have quite a tiny wrist (17cm), and 44mm PAMs are no problem. I also occasionally got compliments while wearing 47mm models, so I suppose they did not look too ridicolous on my even small wrist (I feel more comfortable with 44mm models though).

My 1st bet is that once you try a 44mm PAM you won't get satisfied by anything less anymore.

My 2nd bet is that once you get a PAM, you will get a dozen -- in several sizes and styles. :D

Good luck, and best wishes! Let us know how this goes on.