When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Ferrari GT Rose Gold

millemiglia

Hi everyone,

I would like to buy a Ferrari GT rose gold identical to this one (picture borrowed from TTK):

I am worried about the movement though (asia 7750 28.800) does it work fine on this configuration, or like in Daytona reps it's a ticking TIME BOMB? :huh:

Admin Edit: Picture has been removed as requested - TT

No...besides which I'm all sold out.....please don't use my photos without asking....!

I remembered your announcement, it was just to show members which watch I was talking about and I did say it was your picture (could be advertisement for you :p ).

Anyway your photos are yours and I respect your decisions about them.

Thank you...unfortunately my photos are posted for my sales section......and not to be used for others to shill for other dealers....not that you did that...I understand your concerns.....about the item.....if you care to Skype or e-mail...I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have ....also to let you know the stock situation...I wear this watch as my own personal item....have a lot of experience with it.....!

A7750 movements don't usually pose a problem these days, especially the ones fitted to the Ferrari PAMs as they have had some complications removed and thus the strain on the movement is less. Any problems will be down to quality control rather than movement failure.

Usual rules of dealing with 7750 apply ie. don't try to quick-change the date between 10pm and 2am, don't reset the chrono if it is any more than ten seconds either side of top-dead-centre (if you have used the chrono to time something and the hand stops past the 'safety zone' then restart the chrono until the hand is back between the 50 and 10).

These rules apply as much to gen as rep 7750 movements!

PS. The risks are slightly higher with GMT models though as the asian GMT modification of the 7750 is non-standard, so if anything breaks there are no sources for replacement parts.

A7750 movements don't usually pose a problem these days, especially the ones fitted to the Ferrari PAMs as they have had some complications removed and thus the strain on the movement is less. Any problems will be down to quality control rather than movement failure.

Usual rules of dealing with 7750 apply ie. don't try to quick-change the date between 10pm and 2am, don't reset the chrono if it is any more than ten seconds either side of top-dead-centre (if you have used the chrono to time something and the hand stops past the 'safety zone' then restart the chrono until the hand is back between the 50 and 10).

These rules apply as much to gen as rep 7750 movements!

PS. The risks are slightly higher with GMT models though as the asian GMT modification of the 7750 is non-standard, so if anything breaks there are no sources for replacement parts.

Well put out... Pretty much says it all about the asian 7750... :thumbsupsmileyanim: