When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

is it a 082?

TomRiddle

:X

or was i shipped the wrong one?

082-chameleon-a.jpg

082-chameleon-b.jpg

kidding, it's a 082 folks.. but, is it really?

Look Closer..

082-azure-a.jpg

082-azure-b.jpg

082-azure-c.jpg

Yea, I guess I'm not that big on PAMs -.- I couldn't care less how "Gen" it looks, it's another homage.. much like my 111E with gold hands.. I requested DSN to send me pics of the 082 with gold hands.. but I didn't like the look of it so much so I requested one with blue hands, and you know what?

We both agreed that it looks better *BY FAR* :D

wrist shots:

082-onwrist-a.jpg

082-onwrist-b.jpg

Anyhows, just some more thoughts.. the muted hue of Titanium, imnho, just does not go well with brown straps.. the hues just.. it doesn't blend well.. it fits darker straps better or light straps like the Toscana Amber pic we've seen.. so I just kept it on a default black strap from DSN until my custom HKTAN Croc strap arrives :p

this is quite possibly my last rep purchase (No, really folks).. the combined total borders near HBB land and I'm done cuz I have 5 watches and 1 wrist and I *HATE* not wearing them -.-

well, that is until I saw the HBB bracelet rep.. gotta get that :p

why make the thread now? Well I wanted to just add on to it when HKTan's strap comes in and see how it differs then :)

Definitely a wonderful watch, congrats!

Just, it's not the Titanium that does not fit the brown strap, it is the blue dial (the 036 and 057 teach a lesson here).

That watch is made for a blue or gray or black strap, with light blue stitching.

How the caseback is?

Definitely a wonderful watch, congrats!

Just, it's not the Titanium that does not fit the brown strap, it is the blue dial (the 036 and 057 teach a lesson here).

That watch is made for a blue or gray or black strap, with light blue stitching.

How the caseback is?

hey ssurfer ^_^

yea I agree completely.. it doesn't look bad per se, but there's jus.. something.. the hues doesn't blend well with the titanium/blue dial/brownish..

:p i personally can't wait until HKTan's ridged croc strap comes in

caseback is ok, forgot to take pics of it -_-