When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wierd dealer on the bay........

jfreeman420

Here is a link to the dealer's watch store: Dealer I was thinking of buying the Rado chronograph with the black MOP subdials. He has a lot of Rado's at really good prices. I know there are some good replicas of these but I have never seen all of these models. Is it possible to have these all brand new and genuine priced this low? The one thing that bothers me is the Piaget. I am 99% sure that it is a fake and not even a good one. It is listed just as "men's watch" and $999. The papers say mechanical movement but the description says quartz. The Rado I would buy is only $500 and I wouldn't feel too bad if it was fake as it looks really good, but I wonder if anyone could get it cheaper.

The biggest thing is this guy is in china. Very wierd if you ask me. Anyone have a thought?

He's also offering genuine oil paintings of genuine nude women - and men (if you go that way).

One-stop shopping.

Sure beats Josh and Trusty....

Alzo: Rado used to be an exclusively Swiss house located in Lengnau. Not a huge operation (500,000 units per year, staff of 300) but genuinely Swiss-made, by genuine Swissers. They became part of the Swatch Group in the late 90s. Have they since outsourced some or all of the production to China? I don't know - maybe someone here does.

Anyway, you're just funnin' with us, right jfreeman?

420 :lol:

Here is a link to the dealer's watch store: Dealer I was thinking of buying the Rado chronograph with the black MOP subdials. He has a lot of Rado's at really good prices. I know there are some good replicas of these but I have never seen all of these models. Is it possible to have these all brand new and genuine priced this low? The one thing that bothers me is the Piaget. I am 99% sure that it is a fake and not even a good one. It is listed just as "men's watch" and $999. The papers say mechanical movement but the description says quartz. The Rado I would buy is only $500 and I wouldn't feel too bad if it was fake as it looks really good, but I wonder if anyone could get it cheaper.

The biggest thing is this guy is in china. Very wierd if you ask me. Anyone have a thought?

I have a good friend that is a Rado, Tag, and Hamilton AD here in NH. If you are looking for a particular watch, PM me and I can give you his info. Im sure you will get a great discounted price from him and its an AD so no issues.