When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Why are reps so expensive?

markcold

Yeah exactly...thieving ba s tards!!!

I mean everything else that I buy from the other side of the planet we get at cost

'Designer' clothes made in Asian sweat shops......readily on sale in western high streets for a buck or two tops

Exotic fruits....cheap as chips

Phones, cars, hi fis ....all at cost

Ooops of course the 'illegal' factor

Doesnt matter .......cocaine can readily be had on western streets for exactly the same price as paid by Columbian crop pickers.

Everyone is aware of those bastards Nike business practices, which is exactly the reason why I no longer buy genuine Nike items. Huuuuge mark up on their goods, of course dealers here don't have as much as markup on their watches.

Exotic fruit prices are also determined by season, rep prices are the same in winter as they are in the summer :) Wasn't aware pineapples cost us $100 when they cost $5 or less to grow :) Plus they contain many vitamins and minerals :)

Phones, cars and hi-fis, well certainly for consumer electronics profit margins are very low for the retailer, I'm not sure for the distributor or the factory.

For example retailers of iPods on the bay typically make 4-10 Pounds profit per iPod sold, not a lot of money if you ask me and it's usually on the lower end, same goes for video games consoles.

Cocaine.... one of the most demanded class A drug in the world, with highly addictive properties that make some people kill for it. I think this allows sellers to charge high prices and get away with it as addicts need their 'fix'.

Edited by DemonSlayer

Guest HaloArchive
Everyone is aware of those bastards Nike business practices, which is exactly the reason why I no longer buy genuine Nike items. Huuuuge mark up on their goods, of course dealers here don't have as much as markup on their watches.

Exotic fruit prices are also determined by season, rep prices are the same in winter as they are in the summer :) Wasn't aware pineapples cost us $100 when they cost $5 or less to grow :) Plus they contain many vitamins and minerals :)

Phones, cars and hi-fis, well certainly for consumer electronics profit margins are very low for the retailer, I'm not sure for the distributor or the factory.

For example retailers of iPods on the bay typically make 4-10 Pounds profit per iPod sold, not a lot of money if you ask me and it's usually on the lower end, same goes for video games consoles.

Cocaine.... one of the most demanded class A drug in the world, with highly addictive properties that make some people kill for it. I think this allows sellers to charge high prices and get away with it as addicts need their 'fix'.

Well...we shouldnt be complaining about fruits. I mean..if you are looking to go buy a pineapple for $2 in Mexico or wherever..you also have to pay for airfare and smuggle it on the plane withought people noticing. And..i doubt that you'd want to be eating replica fruits :drive1: