When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cartier Roadster GMT Black - Asian 21j

DemonSlayer

I would like to start by saying this is my first mini-review type post :) So please excuse the nowhere near perfect pics :p

I purchased this watch about 4 months ago now, I paid about $70 for it and I have to say I am impressed by it :) For most of the time this watch was my daily beater until I got my Pam 111h :p

I have always been impressed by the look of the Roadster ever since I first saw it on the net about 2 years ago, I just knew I had to get my hands on one of these. I would say it has a dressy luxury look about it, it's not sporty or rugged like the Panerai, but probably better suited for formal events. I'm planning on purchasing a Santos for my next Cartier.

I understand that the gen GMT Roadsters use a 42mm case, but most reps of this model, if not all, use the standard Roadster case of 38 mm which my one happens to have. The date wheel is the wrong color, it is supposed to be black but my one is white as can be seen in the photos, and I'm sure the date font is incorrect also. However these flaws don't bother me in the slightest, as for $70 I can't really complain after receiving a watch that otherwise has a decent overall finish and a good weight to it. Pics are below:

Cartier-Roadster-GMT0010.jpg

Cartier-Roadster-GMT0031.jpg

Cartier-Roadster-GMT0052.jpg

Cartier-Roadster-GMT0073.jpg

Cartier-Roadster-GMT0114.jpg

Cartier-Roadster-GMT0125.jpg

Edited by DemonSlayer