When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for reliable watchsmith in singapore

alant

Hi dear all, I'm looking for a reliable watchsmith in singapore who is willing to service rep watches as I have a faulty panerai in need of servicing. If anyone of you do know of such a watchsmith, please do forward me the address/contact details etc via pm. Thanks in advance.

Hi dear all, I'm looking for a reliable watchsmith in singapore who is willing to service rep watches as I have a faulty panerai in need of servicing. If anyone of you do know of such a watchsmith, please do forward me the address/contact details etc via pm. Thanks in advance.

Check with Joshua, he's based there!

There is a watchsmith on Orchard Road in Singapore. I don't recall the name, but if you are there, you will find him. Good luck.

Hi hambone, orchard road is a pretty big place and there are many ADs there too. Can't remember there is any watchsmith there.

Hi ALant!

I stayed at the Marriotts (there's an AD next to it with nice PAMs) on Orchard Rd. last June and if I remembered correctly, if you cross Orchard Rd. from there and walk to your rt., rt after you pass Starbucks, I believe there were several watchsmiths on that building where you also find several fastfood restaurants! Just kinda cruise around there and I'm pretty sure, you'll find a few!

Good luck!

BTW: I'm curious, what did Joshua tell you?

• 4 months later...